Identity Detection and Response (IDR) Are You Ready? – Attivo NetworksSIGN UP NOW
Wed, Oct 27, 2021 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Whether motivated by risk avoidance or pushed by compliance, identity security has become a top concern for CISOs regardless of their industry or size. Gartner now presents identity-first security as a top 3 CISO priority for 2021. Savvy CISOs are taking action to protect their business’s continuity and company welfare by increasing their investments in Identity Detection and Response (IDR) solutions. 87% of survey participants* confirmed their plan to increase their investments to protect against identity compromise, privilege escalation, and attacker lateral movement.
Join this session to learn:
- What identity protection looks like beyond traditional provisioning, connecting, and controlling identities.
- What conditions allow attackers to leverage credentials, Active Directory, and the vast over-provisioning and policy drift of entitlements in the cloud.
- How to close gaps between Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) and Identity Protection solutions.
- What new visibility and detection tools have emerged to protect credentials, entitlements, and the systems that manage them.
- How to justify budget and validate the need for identity security. (Hint: Ransomware readiness assessments all point to Active Directory misconfigurations that can grant access and control.)
Special Offer for Registered attendees: Eligible businesses will receive a free Active Directory Assessment and Summary Report from Attivo Networks.
Guest Speaker: Carolyn Crandall is the Chief Security Advocate at Attivo Networks, the leader in preventing identity privilege escalation and detecting lateral movement attacks. She has worked in high-tech for over 30 years and has been recognized as a top 100 women in cybersecurity, a guest on Fox News, and profiled in the Mercury News. She is an active speaker on security innovation at CISO forums, industry events, tech webinars and co-authored the book Deception-Based Threat Detection.
Hosted by Gary S. Miliefsky, CISSP, Publisher of CDMSign Up Now