How to Build a Resilient Cybersecurity Program with Continuous Detection and Alert ValidationSIGN UP NOW
Did you know that a staggering 70% of providers lack the capabilities to detect and respond to cyber attacks? How do your know your cybersecurity monitoring provider is protecting your company right now? By continuously testing your cybersecurity controls for effectiveness, you can have the peace of mind you need so your teams can focus on supporting business strategies and not threat management.
Active Assure provides continuous testing of your controls and drives continuous improvement, resulting in greater protection and cyber resilience for your organization. In this webinar we’ll show you how to protect your dynamic and ever-changing environment and defend against emerging threat actor tactics that avert traditional defensive measures.
Additionally, we’ll dive into how to align your defensive strategy when a threat actor is targeting your industry, and what steps you can take to ensure you’re prepared.
We will discuss:
1. Learn the importance of ongoing threat modelling as your attack surface changes
2. Understanding the blindspots MSSPs have in safeguarding you during a real world attack
3. How you can deliver assurance to the business that tools and investments are effective and right sized
4. Enable you to prioritize and focus on the risks that are likely to impact your organization
5. How you compare against your peers
Brad Ellison, National IT Solutions GTM Leader, Managing Director, BDO Digital
Chris Freedman, Co-Founder & CEO, OnDefend
Rocco Galletto, National Cybersecurity Leader
Hosted by Gary Miliefsky, Publisher of Cyber Defense Magazine.
Offered Free by: BDO DigitalSign Up Now